REFUGE IS BACK IN COMMUNITY
The Refuge Community is meeting together again! It is time for pastors to open their churches and exercise our right to assemble and worship God in a safe, healthy environment. We firmly believe churches are essential social services that care for the needs of all people in our communities. During the COVID19 Quarantine, The Refuge Community has not stopped our missions work, pastoral care and we have even expanded our role in coming alongside local relief ministries in our region. Now it is time to fulfill God’s mandate for us to be solution for society as we meet and extend the Kingdom of God through the Gospel.
What to Expect on Sundays?
• 2 Services to choose from for meeting together safely with social distancing guidelines (chairs 6′ apart): 10am & 11:30am
• Masks are recommended and suggested, but not required
• Reserve Seating – SEATING IS LIMITED DUE TO CDC GUIDELINES
• No Children’s Ministry until CDC guidelines are available. We encourage families to attend & sit in “family rows” (Children must stay with parents at all times)
• If you are sick, please love your neighbor and do not attend
• If you are at risk due to health conditions or age, please please love yourself and do not attend
Check out some past messages from Refuge Unplugged
Join our mailing list to receive regular email updates from The Refuge Community. We keep you in the loop so you won’t miss a thing!
Changing Lives & Equipping Leaders
RefugeTV Weekly Schedule
NEW eBOOK FROM FROM ROB COVELL!
The key to release God’s people into their Kingdom destinies.
We live in one the most exciting times in Christian history. We can sense things are changing in our times but we do not have language for what we are experiencing. Arise is written to help us understand the times and seasons we are living through.